- In the living room of the biased Fabio Fazio, Archbishop Vincenzo Paglia confirms himself as Don Abbondio's idiot brother - 25 April 2021
- The presbyter and theologian Hans Küng died. This chasm ran between him and his age Joseph Ratzinger: Küng was gifted with genius, Ratzinger absolutely not! - 7 April 2021
- Some are scandalized when they learn on Good Friday that "dying with Christ" requires means ranging from faith to economic resources? - 2 April 2021
GIACOMO BIFFI HAS LOST THE TRAIN?
With Cardinal Giacomo Biffi returns to father's House one of many Bishops of the last fifty years of church history which seem to have lost the train, Despite having spent his life talking to great wealth and competence of railway stations, always and pontificando penalty from the first class waiting room of Central station, While in all other railway stations were not even active systems to lower the bars at level crossings when trains pass merchandise.
I do not intend to make the so-called contrarian, because it was up to me I would not do it and less than ever to be. But I am not going to share this italica mania to beatify the dead at all costs.
Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, Metropolitan Archbishop of Bologna from 1984 to the 2003, is one of several Italian Bishops that I respected and more appreciated aspects, but I have not estimated. Nothing bad, because as a priest should I devout than any Bishop as such, Why is their due respect — as in the case of Bishop having jurisdiction over me, for my part, the branch is also due obedience — but no estimate, that is not due to no Bishop; and if Bishop wants if should deserve and earn. This was written in a very polite to Cardinal Giacomo Biffi in 2011, When I sent him a copy of my book And Satan came Trino, in which I dedicated to him a polite critical section, What we propose again at the end, and through which let concerned understand why venerassi him as Bishop but not the stimassi.
Before the current ecclesial situation When the barque of Peter is tossed by the waves in the storm, the responsibility of men as Cardinal Giacomo Biffi are huge; and this responsibility must meet face to face with God, regardless of whatever style of italic which I said earlier, certain characters will then beatified during the short drive that leads them from the mortuary until the Tomb, even newspapers ultra secularists specialize always reduce the Catholic Church in real pulp.
My modest and painful experience of priest and Pastor with the care of souls taught me to measure certain men of the church based on what they say, But what they do, or what do, because the sin of omission, together with the Sin capital of Sloth, are the two sins over charged these days by ecclesiastics. Everything beyond the fact that I am willing, as the Gospel, doing what right and wise to say but not to do what wrong do: «What you say, do it and look, but do not do according to their works, because they say and do. In fact, bind heavy burdens and impose them on the shoulders of the people, but they don't want to move them even with a finger» [CF. Mt 23, 3-4]. Unfortunately,, really serious problems come when we find ourselves in difficult condition of not being able to do what they do but not what wrong say.
Bishop, depositary of the fullness of the Apostolic Priesthood and rightful heir of the Apostles, is a father who governs the particular Church entrusted to him. And a Bishop is not measured nor is judged historically by insightful jokes that gave us or from books he wrote, but from what he did, from the way he ruled his Church and responsible for the portion of the people of God entrusted to him. Therefore, if on one hand I consider Cardinal Giacomo Biffi a shiny pen, a sharp orator, a man of refined intelligence and a man of faith, on the other hand I have many reservations about his long pastoral Government, that is measured on all other items, I will mention only some of the many:
1. While a large slice of Bologna clergy slid in deeper secularization and modernist theologians led brilliantly out a real blow in the diocese felsinea, where he was and what he was, Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, that that particular Church was not a simple sharp and ironic observer “exterior”, but the Supreme Guide?
2. As for poor supervision and offer education deficit, over the years came from the Archiepiscopal Seminary of Bologna also unfit for the priesthood priests, often bad formats thanks to "good" offices of several villains masters, with all the serious issues that ensue from this practice in the clergy, where and what did the Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, Since priests he consecrated them? Mistake, or the word “bishop” derives from the Greek επίσκοπος, which literally means “controller”, “vigiliante”?
3. When several priests and pastors long implored him repeatedly not to order priests certain subjects, Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, with irony — or perhaps with cynicism? — which has always characterized, leaving awestruck these elders replied that in the Church there was also need for labour» (!?). Responding to this way, was never touched by the moral dilemma about what would happen to the Church, When many of these "unskilled workers", good as few to snatch the good branches in the vineyard of the Lord, would become trainers, Faculty of theology, or even bishops?
4. While the scope and theological formation of Bologna was a powerful and impregnable feud of the dossettiani, while being recognized and allowed the license to teach in subjects who were delighted to sign posters against the Italian Bishops ' Conference and in fact against the Pontifical Magisterium [see WHO]; While a large number of teachers in charge of formation of future priests openly criticized the Magisterium of John Paul II in theological studies in Bologna, where and what did concretely the shrewd and ironic Giacomo Cardinal Biffi?
5. In a publication of the Cairo Cardinal Giacomo Biffi wove the praises of Joseph Babu, on whose sensational do not intend to dwell doctrinaire errors, I'd rather leave the unpleasant task to John Carlson, If you have time and desire, given that it was he — later our dear and esteemed Antonio Livi — to refute his Dominican friar, paying a dear price, aware of how they made it to unfairly pay for attack … “lèse-majesté” [see WHO, WHO].
6. How many times has happened that Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, by no means exempt from that umoralità that little befits a Government man, in his capacity as President of the Episcopal Conference of Emilia Romagna led to the appointment of persons unsuitable to the episcopate and how many, then, when certain candidates proposed by him difettarono, rather than admit to having wrong to evaluate them, protected them before the Holy See, rather than invoke for them all due and strict references?
7. Because the Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, Metropolitan Archbishop of Bologna, President of the Episcopal Conference of Emilia Romagna, Member of the College of Cardinals, Member of three important Roman dicasteries, with the ability to contact and direct access to Popes John Paul II and Benedict XVI of which has always enjoyed the highest consideration, It is instead limited to be ironic right and missing, through speeches and books, rather than exercise all the prerogatives of his high office for example epurando from theological studies some bad teachers responsible for breastfeeding future priests with poisoned milk of the worst heresies and modernist thoughts and ambiguous misunderstandings of Hegel and of certain theologians of the New Theology?
The universal Church and the particular churches do not save with two shrewd ironic jokes, nor with very relevant and intelligent banter with dozens of publications; because when you got from God the gift of prophetic read in advance the evolve of certain problems in the course of time, It is required more than ever to act, paying the penalty always dear prices, as we teach the story of salvation, as we teach the order given to Prophets of Israel, as in their little have paid without hesitation the fathers of’Patmos Island, never haggle on the truth and the mystery of salvation.
It's true, How have written these days beatificatori, Cardinal Giacomo Biffi had talked beforehand about the new danger "the Islamic invasion", as recently I reminded myself to its undoubted merit [see WHO], But while he spoke about this problem from there would create short-term emergency situations no longer arginabili, many of his priests were active more than ever to accept Muslims to glory, to put them to the best in our House; many of his priests were industrious in encouraging mixed marriages between Italian and Catholic Women Muslim men, as they were in advancing that false and evil — not that ecumenism intended houses in any document of the Second Vatican Council — he always and rightly criticized. Unfortunately,, While Cardinal Giacomo Biffi was insightful jokes, during the 1980s many of his priests organized inter-denominational meetings to make my skin crawl to ecumenismi more northern regions pushed Europe, in total silence and complete non-action and non-reaction of their Bishop.
I believe that Cardinal Giacomo Biffi, for gift and special grace of the Holy Spirit, have been able to read and describe the reality of the present and the future that awaited us, limited though to play before the home foil ironic enveloped by flames. Or to put it in other words: the Cardinal Giacomo Biffi was given not only the light of awareness, because with it he had been given a precise task and with it also the most adequate action tools, but with that typical clericals been honed cynicism behind many clerical reasons “always higher”, did a halfway job. Returning to the father's House with a perception and objective awareness of that very dramatic reality which he has spoken and written, but that fact did not address and which did not act by making use of all Apostolic powers which had been covered by gifts of grace of the Holy Spirit.
Not only the Cardinal Giacomo Biffi had been provided with all the tools of pastoral Government, But even the best braces, the estimate included two Popes and many Catholics who protected him and later before his very unpopular decisions. He returned to the House of the Father, therefore, one of the many Bishops of the last fifty years of church history that have lost the train, Despite having spent his life talking to great wealth and competence of railway stations, always and pontificando penalty from the first class waiting room of Central station, While in all other railway stations were not even active systems to lower the bars at level crossings when trains pass merchandise.
And that the Lord may have mercy on him, because people like us priests so had gifts of grace, for both had very seriously will have to answer to God, He will use towards us a totally proportionate severity, opinion having entrusted his Church, his people and his message of Salvation.
Opera And Satan came Trino
Click below to open the text file:
In memory of Giacomo Biffi, bishop