- Of the two one: or the Supreme Pontiff has confused the person, or he wanted to mock Prince Philip of Edinburgh, one of the greatest whoremongers and swindlers of the twentieth century - 29 April 2021
- The Sicilian Catholic Action of Castel di Lucio, the lust and the prophecy of Zucchero: "Save the young person from stress and Catholic Action" - 24 April 2021
- “O Word Association”. The voting 16 year old? No, He should be moved to 40 and some should be removed. The Holy See appoints former Prosecutor of the Republic of Rome President of the Court of the Vatican State? Already … and soon the Italian Republic President will appoint a judge of the Constitutional Court of Bolivia - 3 October 2019
- IL COGITATORIUM OF IPAZIA -
Lefebvrians DISORDERS AND BORDERLINE: BREAKING THE UNIT GENERATES NON-UNIT
[…] the elders of the schismatic sect of Lefebvre accused in their official statement Bishop Richard Williamson and the Benedictine Jean Michel Faure, he consecrated bishop on 19 March 2015 in Brazil, of … "No longer recognize the Roman authorities'.
Is defined borderline disorder characterized by excessive emotional experience subject to frequent mood variability that creates personality disorders in degenerative diseases that generate instability that affect interpersonal relationships, image of oneself or one's group, with serious pathological consequences that affect the behavior. In these subjects was a noticeable tendency to oscillation of judgment between opposite polarities resulting therefore reactive forms of incoherence and decisive rejection of reality.
A similar pathology I found in the official reaction of the sect Lefebvrian, known as the Society of St. Pius X, unable to grasp that the rupture of communion creates mechanisms chain through which we continue in breaking non-communion; in practice to destroy what was first affected and then destroyed, namely the invitation to be perfect in one [GV 17, 23]. Based on this principle already schismatic Bishop Richard Williamson, Marcel Lefebvre illicitly consecrated dall'eresiarca along with three other, including the current superior general of this sect, once ousted by it in turn has created a cult of the sect consecrating a new bishop, the Benedictine Brazilian Jean Michel Faure [interview WHO], then calling to the fracture of the fracture - needless to say! - The ever-present "state of necessity" [see WHO], Lefebvre just as he did for his fracture that is at the origin of this schism. All - of course - in the most exquisite spirit heretical Protestant: In fact, when Martin Luther gave birth to the rift with Rome, from then on Protestantism is in turn fractured in a myriad of different denominations.
We see now through facts that only Lefebvre and members of their fans club may deny, in which is the size borderline. After the illicit episcopal consecration made by schismatic bishop Williamson in turn consecrated by schismatic bishop Lefebvre, the Society of St. Pius X has issued an official statement that a superficial reading might seem drawn to seven hands from all the holy virgins and martyrs mentioned in the Roman Canon: Felicita, Life, Agata, Lucia, Agnese, Cecilia, Anastasia ... and all the saints below.
The elders of the sect Lefebvrian which in Italy can boast among its ranks of great minds like Don Pierpaolo Maria Petrucci priory of Albano Laziale, whose homilies and catechesis are available in text, audio or video on the computer network [WHO, WHO, WHO] and which seem to prove how he metaphysics, theology and canon law seem almost a cross between a Sicilian gig and a grapnel Friulian, in their official statement accusing schismatic heretic Richard Williamson and the Brazilian he consecrated bishop on 19 March 2015, of … "No longer recognize the Roman authorities'. They write it in the official:
The Society of St. Pius X denounces the episcopal ordination of Father Faure who, despite the claims of consecrating and consecrated, not the least akin to the consecrations 1988. In fact, all statements of Mons. Williamson and Don Faure prove with evidence that they no longer recognize the Roman authorities if not in a purely rhetorical. The Society of St. Pius X reaffirms that the current state of necessity in the Church legitimizes his apostolate in the world, without recognizing considered exempt from the ecclesiastical authorities for which the priests pray at every Mass. It intends to continue his work of priestly formation according to its statutes [full text WHO].
The Lefebvrians accuse the bishop consecrated by Lefebvre and the new bishop consecrated by these no longer recognize the authority Roman. Just so, dear readers, and readers of the beloved 'Patmos Island, not a typo, you read it right: accuse them of not recognizing the authority for which they pray instead at every Mass; that is to say prayers for the Roman Pontiff called "heretical modernist" the superior general of this sect, as you can see for yourself by reading his foolish statements posted only in the official website of the Society of St. Pius X [see WHO], then to pray during the Eucharistic Sacrifice for the bishops of the Catholic Churches Orbe at best accused of apostasy from the Catholic faith as “modernist heretics” and “violators pro-Protestant liturgy”.
The Fathers of the Island of Patmos I questioned in their capacity as Catholic priests they assured me that in the canon of the Mass would remember ever not the Patriarch of Constantinople, nor Lutherans and Old Catholics with the ranks of their carnival vescovesse, because with all due respect and more cautious openings ecumenical them as heirs of various heresies; just like Bishop Bernard Fellay head of Lefebvre considered “heretic modernist” the Holy Father Francis, while remembering however consistently borderline in the Canon of the Mass, except to deny his teaching and that of all his predecessors to San Giovanni XXIII, declaring the Catholic Church out of the truths of faith because of “climbed apostasy” contained in the Second Vatican Council, according to all that the verb heresiarch with Lefebvre praiseworthy consistency [see WHO, WHO, WHO].
On the same official website of the Fraternity where he appeared this press borderline, scrolling through a few pages back are synthesized at specific points the reason why "we are not united" with Rome and the Roman Pontiff by them devoutly remembered in the Canon of the Mass; and the points are as follows:
1. Why teaching authority of the Church is present on many points does not conform to the Catholic faith. We have no right to collaborate in the loss of faith and self-destruction of the Church. On the contrary, we must work for the restoration of the Church in the sense of Tradition, for the glory of God and the salvation of souls;
2. Because experience shows that the meeting leads to muteness: all communities who have found a canonical solution with the official church remain mute in the face of scandals and the doctrinal errors of Rome. Now, according to St. Thomas, pastors have the inescapable duty to shout loud and clear when the faith of the flock is in danger, although this danger is by. We have no right to remain silent.
3. Why ceremonies ecumenical and interreligious constitute serious offenses to Our Lord Jesus Christ, one true God; and we want to show that we do not endorse these scandals.
4. Because we want to teach our children the Roman Catechism and St. Pius X, and the Catechism of the Catholic Church, that is contaminated by modernism.
5. Because the New Mass is bad (dangerous for the faith ed.) and then we do not want either celebrate or assist actively, even on an occasional basis, nor with our silence to imply that it is harmless.
6. Why do not you want to appeal to a modernist bishop to confer the sacrament of confirmation to our children.
7. Why do not you want to appeal to a modernist bishop to confer the sacrament of our seminarians [full text WHO].
If all this were not tragic it would be comical: these schismatics - or if you prefer these extraordinary comedians unaware of his hilarious comedy - have accused their sister into heresy to be responsible for having given birth to a break in the break and not to recognize - heard, heard! - The Roman authorities (!?). Just so: not to recognize the Roman authorities that the members of this schismatic sect consider apostates and who for four decades accused of having fallen into apostasy from the Catholic faith in when slipping in modernism - remember that it is not a heresy but the synthesis of all heresies - and in Protestantism, Due to the “diabolical” Vatican Council II. Despite all these true champions of consistency in the Canon of the Mass, however, remember these “modernist heretics” and “pro-Protestant”, guilty of “apostasy from the faith” and the authentic traditio catholica, accusing the necessary schismatic Bishop Williamson to have done what these heretical factions have always, as evidenced by past and recent history: fragmented internally, which consequently quite obvious and inevitable fracture of ecclesial communion.
This means for psychologies affected by borderline disorders, and in that sense we take again the opportunity to renew a heartfelt invitation to all the faithful Catholics not to attend the priories of the Society of St. Pius X in Italy, at which bishops and priests schismatic not in communion with the Catholic Church, well as indomitable deniers blatantly heretical doctrines of an entire ecumenical council and the teaching of the last half-century history of the Church, can not legitimately administer Sacraments [see our previous article WHO], while praying in “non-communion” with the Supreme Pontiff recalled in the Canon of the Mass after being defined by them as a “authentic modernist”, ie as the “Supreme Receptacle” worst of all heresies today Assizes - they say infamous - the Chair of Peter for the work “unlucky” the last five Popes, including of course the sixth, which is the successor of the Prince of the Apostles today reigning.
To all my dear readers and beloved readers a friendly and devoted miao !
to say and write the truth we always end up in the bill. You see then give us a hand to support the costs of running the site of this our online magazine. Thanks!