- The Archabbot emeritus of Montecassino Pietro Vittorelli has died: pity can erase the sad truth? - 14 October 2023
- “miss Universe”. The island of Patmos deals with beauty because it is a manifest expression of God and his gifts in human history - 10 July 2023
- New destination and ministry for our editor Father Ivano Liguori - 12 June 2023
THE ARCHABOT EMERITUS OF MONTECASSINO PIETRO VITTORELLI HAS DEAD: CHRISTIAN PIETY CAN ERASE THE SAD TRUTH?
Christian piety cannot omit the truth. Therefore, the site manager I cannot be silent what is is confirmed: one that «He spoke badly of everyone, except Christ, apologizing to the dir: “I do not know him”!» (Epigraph by Paolo Giovio on Pietro l'Aretino).
— News in brief —
Among the various sites that are said “Catholics” there is one called I cannot be silent. A young man is responsible for this, who we understand has been kindly accompanied in the past to the exit doors of seminaries and religious institutions. It is perhaps for this reason that he feels legitimated to write pearls of wisdom on the problems of the Catholic Church, but above all on the training of priests - which is the most complex and delicate thing that can exist -, presenting himself as an expert in this regard?
His articles are numerous in which he repeatedly attacks people and ecclesiastical institutions with an acidic style. No one was saved from his stabs: by the Supreme Pontiff - who can be respectfully criticized, not, however, contested and mocked -, to follow with high prelates of the Roman Curia and prefects of the various dicasteries of the Holy See, which can also be criticized, but I didn't laugh in a mocking and arrogant way. He showed real ferocity towards the director of the Vatican Media and the head of the Holy See Press Office, to the point of accusing them - at best - of "incompetence" and "illiteracy".. He even took it out on the Vatican Gendarmerie, composed of elements selected for undoubted excellence as well as endowed with rare education and courtesy, to which he dedicated, even though, ironic comments regarding their professionalism.
He likes to present himself as an expert “Vatican things”, as if he were coming and going from the sacred palaces, omitting to say that it does not possess any pass to transit through the territory of the Vatican City State, where we do not know he is a welcome guest.
it does not concern us in any way how this individual - who does not appear to benefit from the support of a wealthy family or the income from a professional job - can camp out in Rome where the costs of living have always been high, today more than ever to the stars, because the subject of the question is completely different.
In today's article (cf.. WHO) this excellent expert on the Roman Curia publishes a comment on the death of the Archabbot emeritus of Montecassino, Dom Pietro Vittorelli, already presented in the past as an innocent victim acquitted of the accusation of having stolen money from the abbey's funds:
«It concludes, today, a long and unjust judicial via crucis that began in 2017" (cf.. WHO).
Considering that they are in fashion i dubia, we intend to submit some of them to the person responsible for this Site with the express invitation to respond strictly on the merits of the seven questions that follow:
- It is true that Pietro Vittorelli did not simply use but rather abuse hard drugs and that he was a cocaine addict who was so severely addicted that he ended up admitted to a discreet Swiss clinic to be detoxified where the cost for three months of treatment amounted to approximately 160.000 Euro?
- It is true that the serious neuro-cardiological problems that severely debilitated Pietro Vittorelli were the consequence of his abuse of a narcotic substance known as crack, which finally caused him a strong thrombosis?
- It is true that when he was hospitalized as an emergency, the specialists who treated him were embarrassed when they learned from the clinical analyzes that Pietro Vittorelli appeared to be making massive habitual use of cocaine and crack and that this was precisely the cause of the serious attack that had struck and severely debilitated him?
- It is true that Pietro Vittorelli was an irrepressible practicing homosexual who led a life in total contrast with Catholic morality, the principles of the priesthood and monastic life and who used to avail himself of the paid services of young people escort homosexuals around Europe, leaving traces of this in his chat private, later acquired by the investigators as documentary evidence, in which he expressed himself with a style and language of unspeakable immorality?
- It is true that Pietro Vittorelli traveled around Europe suffering from compulsive shopping reaching the point of spending up to approximately 50.000 euro in a single month, with transactions documented by his credit card records, paying hotel to 5 luxury category stars, gourmet restaurants, high fashion boutiques and perfumeries?
- It is true that what is contained in the points 1-5 they are all elements meticulously documented in investigative documents then passed by the investigators to the Holy See for information, in consideration of the fact that Pietro Vittorelli was a diocesan ordinary?
- The site director I Can't Be Silent, well-known punisher of the Roman Curia, of the prelates of the Holy See, of the Vatican Media, of the Vatican Press Office, of the Pontifical Gendarmerie and so on (see archive of his articles) perhaps believes that when the serious and immoral exploits of a practicing and unrepentant homosexual are involved, everything should be relegated to the spheres of his private life, without this having any impact on the ecclesial and canonical-juridical level?
Christian piety cannot omit the truth. Therefore, the person responsible for this Site, it confirms itself for what it is: one who «He spoke ill of everyone, except Christ, apologizing to the dir: “I do not know him!» (Epigraph by Paolo Giovio on Pietro l'Aretino).
The great expert on Church matters answer these dubia, but strictly on the merits, or shut up, commending with us the soul of this unfortunate deceased to the infinite mercy of God.
this magazine requires management costs that we have always faced only with your free offers. Those who wish to support our apostolic work can send us their contribution through the convenient and safe way PayPal by clicking below:
Or if you prefer you can use our
Bank account in the name of:
Editions The island of Patmos
n Agency. 59 From Rome
For international bank transfers:
If you make a bank transfer, send an email to the editorial staff, the bank does not provide your email and we will not be able to send you a thank you message:
We thank you for the support you wish to offer to our apostolic service.
The Fathers of the Island of Patmos